- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean stain as needed.
- Use only sponge, plastic or nylon wash pads with mild dish detergent when washing by hand.
- Do not use abrasive pads, brushes, cleaners or any metal products on or inside of all parts.
- We recommend to wipe off all parts with clean dry cloth before storing.
- Mesh screen for the plunger is available for replacement.
- Please email us at info@FORLIFEdesign.com or call us at (310) 638-6386.
- To change the mesh screen, hold and rotate the parts above the filter. Then replace the mesh screen and screw into the rod. Please screw tightly to secure the filter after replacing the mesh screen.
- Do not lift the pot by the lid or the knob of the plunger.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not place pot directly on heating element.
- Press gently when you push down the plunger.
- Place the pot on stable and flat surface when you push down the plunger.
- Stop using this product if any of the parts are damaged.